When Import Auto Supply opened in 1966, we were one of the Inland Empire’s first import-only auto parts store.
Since then, we’ve been a reliable source of hard-to-find foreign parts. We have decades’ worth of European new old stock on the shelf, and a devoted core of regular customers – individuals and repair shops both.
Now, after over 50 years in San Bernardino, we’re accepting offers from other parts stores interested in acquiring this established business.
- The business name “Import Auto Supply”
- The business phone number, (909) 889-9505
- The domain name importautoberdoo.com
- The parts inventory currently on our shelves
- Parts catalogs going back for decades
- The retail fixtures in the building
- Our supplier list and purchasing accounts
- The goodwill generated by 5 decades in business
- If desired, the commercial lease for our storefront at 1139 N. E Street (pictured above).
- Or, close this storefront and move the parts to your location.
Our parts manager and current owner, Linden Malki, has been working the counter nonstop since 1966 and wants the import car drivers in the Inland Empire to be well taken care of.
All offers will be considered. We are happy to discuss our sales and customer volume confidentially.
Please contact us via email at hello [at] importautoberdoo.com with any questions!
Details about our parts inventory:
Approx 1,000 sq. ft. of shelves
- Approx. 1000 sq. ft of shelves
- Current BMW and Mercedes parts
- Mix of current & vintage Volkswagen
- Carburetor parts: SU, Solex, Weber
- Vintage British & Lucas
- Vintage European & Japanese (incl. Fiat, Renault, Volvo, Toyota & Datsun)
- Vintage Bilstein shocks
- See more detailed list here – list is incomplete, but representative.